Do you often send the same text message (SMS) to the same person every day ? "I'm leaving work, I'll be at home on 25 minutes" or "I just left home, meet you at the subway station in 5 minutes !"
Create a shortcut on your homescreen to do that in one click.
1 - Choose the shortcut image icon by clicking on the top left icon
2 - Customize the shortcut name
3 - Write the text message content
4 - Choose one or more contacts / Enter one or more custom phone numbers
5 - Create the shortcut
You can add, modify, delete the shortcuts directly through the app. Use the swype menu to show all the options.
You can imagine many more use cases :
- Send a recurrent text message to one contact : "I just picked up the kids, we'll be at home in 15 minutes." or for car sharing : "I'm leaving home, I'll pick you up at the corner in 5 minutes".
- Send the text message to multiple recipients : "Hey guys, we are leaving the office, see you on the football pitch in 20 minutes !"
- Check your mobile account balance. Many phone carriers provide a phone number for which you just have to send an empty text message to get your credit balance in return.
- For example, if you using Sprint, Send the word "usage" to 1311
- Same for mobile banking balance
- SMS bomb your friends !
Quick SMS Shortcut is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-09. The program can be installed on Android.
Quick SMS Shortcut (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.